What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for complete Fish curry with boil rice recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Fish curry with boil rice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry with boil rice recipe. To make fish curry with boil rice you only need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Fish curry with boil rice:
- Get 1 kg of fish surmai pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- Get 1 cup of oil.
- Provide 1 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 4 of green chili.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Use 1 of lemon juice.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 3 of tomato chopped.
- Use 5 of onion chopped.
- Provide of Some coriander leaves and curry leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tbs of fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of tarmaric powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Fish curry with boil rice:
- Take a pan add oil add onion stir lightly golden fry and remove in oil and grind with curd and keep aside/ take a pan add salt red chili powder chat masala lemon juice merenate fish and keep aside 20 minutes and take a pan add oil and fry this fish pieces and keep aside.
- Take a pan add oil add curry leaves and cumin seeds stir and add tomato stir fry and add ginger garlic paste salt red chili powder coriander powder turmeric powder stir fry well add onion curd paste and stir cook add coconut milk and stir cook add coriander leaves and cumin powder garam masala and fry fish pieces and keep slow Flame 5 minutes.
- Now transfer into serving plate and garnish coriander leaves.
- Ready to serve with boil rice/ enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
Mix in cod fish, and season with curry powder, chilli powder, turmeric, cumin, salt and pepper. Add the jasmine rice, stir, cover with a lid and reduce the heat to low. Add the fish to the spiced oil mixture and stir gently to coat the fish with the oil. Add the tamarind soaked water and gently stir the mixture to combine. Cover and bring to a boil.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Fish curry with boil rice turns your day cheerful.