Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Anuradha's Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Anuradha's Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to anuradha's anjeer/figs and rawa/semolina cake recipe. To cook anuradha's anjeer/figs and rawa/semolina cake you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Anuradha's Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake:
- Prepare 1 Cup of Suji.
- Take 1/2 heaped cup of figs Fresh anjeer puree /.
- Get 1/2 cup of Dates puree.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Curd Milk.
- Provide tbsps of malai Fresh 1.
- Use 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 3 – 4 drops of Pineapple essence.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Choco chips.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Anuradha's Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake:
- Start with soaking the dates in 2 tbsp of milk and put malai on top and keep aside for 5 mins.. Now deseed the dates and make puree.. Add more milk if needed.. In a mixing bowl put suji, add curd, figs puree, dates puree, ghee and mix well and keep aside to bloom for 10 mins. Now add baking soda, baking powder, essence, salt and give it a mix.. Now add choco chips and fold it gently. Spoon the batter in a greesed tin and bake it in a preheated oven for 20-25 mins @ 160°c.. Temperature and tim….
- Stays good for 2-3 days in refrigerator.. Note* This cake is not of a very sweet kind as no sugar is been added.. You can add more sweetness if preferred..
With Christmas round the corner, I am spending more time in the kitchen baking cookies and cakes and preparing traditional sweets. How to Make Anjeer and Dry fruit Barfi A healthy and delicious sugar free fig and dry fruit barfi- easy to make and have a long shelf life- Perfect recipe to try this Diwali. For the cake, mix the semolina, sugar, flour, ground almonds, baking powder and orange zest together in a bowl until well combined. Gradually stir in the melted butter and milk until you have a smooth batter. You are here: Home > Course > Desserts > Cakes > Eggless Semolina and Coconut Cake.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Anuradha's Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake turns your day cheerful.