Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for best Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian style orange chicken with spicy sauteed brocoli recipe. You can have asian style orange chicken with spicy sauteed brocoli using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli:
- Take of Orange Chicken.
- Get 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2 inch cubes).
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of orange zest.
- Use 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 2 clove of garlic (grated).
- Use 1 tsp of fresh ginger root (grated).
- Use 2 tbsp of minced green onion.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 2 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Use of Spicy Sauteed Brocoli.
- Provide 1 lb of brocoli florets.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of whole habanero pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of water.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli:
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water, orange juice, lemon juice, rice vinegar, and soy sauce into a saucepan and set over medium-high heat. Stir in the orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, chopped onion, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and cool 10 to 15 minutes..
- Place the chicken pieces into a resealable plastic bag. When contents of saucepan have cooled, pour 1 cup of sauce into bag. Reserve the remaining sauce. Seal the bag, and refrigerate at least 2 hours..
- In another resealable plastic bag, mix the flour, salt, and pepper. Add the marinated chicken pieces, seal the bag, and shake to coat..
- Heat both oils in a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken into the skillet, and brown on all sides. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels, and cover..
- Wipe out the skillet, and add the reserved sauce. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Whisk together the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water; stir into the sauce. Reduce heat to medium low, add the chicken pieces, and simmer, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Corsely chop the garlic clove. Remove seeds for the habanero pepper and corsely chop. Crush together the garlic and habanero thoroughly..
- Heat oil in skillet and fry crushed garlic and habanero until the edges of the garlic begins to get brown. Add the brocoli and stir, add water, salt and cover. Let simmer until tender..
- Serve with Asian style sticky rice and enjoy..
- Be careful when frying garlic and hananero as the aroma is very pungent..
- If you are not use to spicey food begin with only 1/2 or 1/4 of an habanero. I am from Belize and we are use to very spicy foods..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli turns your day cheerful.