What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate avocado truffles recipe. You can have dark chocolate avocado truffles using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles:
- Get 1 of Ripe Avocado.
- Take 5 oz of Dark Chocolate Baking Bar (not chocolate chips!).
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, seperated.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles:
- Pit the avocado and mash the flesh with a fork until completely smooth and lump free..
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the stove, taking care not to burn it. Once melted, stir in the mashed avocado, brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and 1 1/2 tbsps of the cocoa powder until combined..
- Place the truffle mixture into the fridge for 30-40 minutes and let cool until partially set..
- Use a small ice cream scooper or tablespoon to dollop out the truffles and form balls with your hands. Roll in the remaining 1 tbsp cocoa powder..
- Stuff 5 in your face!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles turns your day joyful.