What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Spicy crab curry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Spicy crab curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy crab curry recipe. You can cook spicy crab curry using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Spicy crab curry:
- Use 1 kg of crab.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of tamarind paste.
- Get 1 tbs of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbs of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbs of pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of fenugreek.
- Provide 10 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 finger length of ginger.
- Get 1/2 cup of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 200gr of tapioca.
- Get to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbs of fennel seed.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 6 tbs of gingely oil.
- Provide 1 knob of butter.
- Prepare 2 of green chilis, slit.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Spicy crab curry:
- Clean crab, marinate with turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt and add 1cup of water boil for 5 min and keep,.
- Crush onion, tomato and half of curry leaves and keep.
- Grind all the dry whole ingredients, coriander leaves as paste.
- Rub the tapioca and wash throughly. Remove the skin and cut into big cubes.
- In a broad pan, heat oil, add ground paste and crushed masala, coriander powder, fry until the raw smell goes..
- Add crab, tamarind paste, cook for 5 min and add 1cup of water.
- Cover and cook in medium flame until thick. Now Add green chilli, some curry leaves, sugar and butter cover and keep for 10 min.
- Now the spicy, healthy and yummy crab curry is ready to serve.
The curry tends to be a little extra spicy so that the masala permeates nicely into the crab. Don't get me wrong, I love simple crab meat dipped in melted butter as much as the next person, but there is something divine about a spicy Indian crab curry that you can only understand once you've tried it. Add the crab pieces mix well. wait till water comes out from the crab. Open the lid and see the taste. add salt and the freshly grounded pepper. mix well if the gravy is too thick add water. wait till a nice aroma comes. Sautee all the ingredients (B) and fry till fragrant.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Spicy crab curry makes your day joyful.