What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for best Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to swiss miss cocoa cupcake recipe. You can have swiss miss cocoa cupcake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake:
- Use 200 g of cake mix.
- Provide 80 g of butter or margarine.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 of packets Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix.
- Use 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of GODIVA chocolate liqueur (optional).
- You need to taste of Walnuts,.
- Take of ** You can be substitute 80 g of sugar and 40 g of cocoa powder for the Swiss Miss cocoa mix.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake:
- Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C). Cream butter in a bowl. Add Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix and eggs, and beat until well blended..
- Add milk, chopped walnuts, and chocolate liqueur. Add the cake mix and mix well..
- Pour the batter into muffin cups until 1/2 full. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- Allow to cool..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake makes your day cheerful.