What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Sarah's Kickin Chicken and biscuit casserole recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Sarah's Kickin Chicken and biscuit casserole recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sarah's kickin chicken and biscuit casserole recipe. To make sarah's kickin chicken and biscuit casserole you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Sarah's Kickin Chicken and biscuit casserole:
- You need 2 of 10.5 oz Cans Cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 cup of Shredded colby jack cheese.
- Use 2 of cans mixed vegetables drained.
- You need 2 can of 12.5 oz Chunked Chicken drained.
- Get 1 of cup milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 3 tsp of minced garlic from jar.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of basil flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Chives.
- Use 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Take 1 tsp of Onion flakes.
- Take 2 can of biscuits.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Sarah's Kickin Chicken and biscuit casserole:
- Combine all ingredient's except biscuits in large bowl..
- Mix them well.
- Pour into greased 3 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Take casserole from oven and stir well. Place biscuits on top of mixture . Dust top of biscuits with garlic powder and basil flakes..
- Place back in oven for 15 minutes.
- Take from oven and brush with butter..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sarah's Kickin Chicken and biscuit casserole makes your day cheerful.