What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for best Rich Chocolate Truffles recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Rich Chocolate Truffles recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rich chocolate truffles recipe. To make rich chocolate truffles you only need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Rich Chocolate Truffles:
- Take 120 grams of Sweet chocolate.
- Get 60 grams of Milk chocolate.
- You need 10 grams of Honey.
- Provide 100 grams of Heavy cream (dairy 47% milk fat).
- Use 15 grams of Nonsalted butter (room temperature).
- Use 1 tsp of Rum.
- Take 1 of Cocoa.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Rich Chocolate Truffles:
- Place a sheet of parchment paper in the pan and set aside..
- Add the minced chocolate and honey to a bowl..
- Bring the heavy cream to a boil in a pan or microwave, and add to the bowl. Let sit for 30 seconds..
- Mix from the center in circular motion..
- Once it has mixed together, add the room temperature butter and rum and mix together..
- Pour into the pan and use a bench scraper to flatten the surface. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours..
- Cut out the truffles. Spread parchment paper on a cutting board and sift cocoa on top, then remove the chocolate from the pan and place on top..
- Use a sharp knife to cut into pieces of your desired size (cleanly cutting one at a time is best)..
- If it becomes soft while cutting, put back in the refrigerator to chill. Dust with cocoa using a tea strainer..
- And it's complete..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Rich Chocolate Truffles makes your day cheerful.