Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Lentil Dal (Lentil Soup) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Lentil Dal (Lentil Soup) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil dal (lentil soup) recipe. You can have lentil dal (lentil soup) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Lentil Dal (Lentil Soup):
- You need 2 cups of lentils (preferably red).
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Take 1 of potato (medium size).
- Prepare 1 of onion (medium size).
- Take 1 of dried lemon.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chili peppers (chopped).
- Get 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Provide of Oil as you like.
- Prepare of Salt, red pepper, black pepper, turmeric and cinnamon.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Lentil Dal (Lentil Soup):
- First we soak the lentils in the water and then wash them with cold water several times..
- Add the lentils to a pot filled with 4 cups of water, then add a potato chopped in 4 pieces and little bit of salt. Boil this mix on a strong fire for a while..
- Make some small holes by a fork on the dried lemon and add it to the pot. Then lower the fire and let the mix cook very well for around half an hour..
- In the meantime, chop the onion into small pieces and fry it with little bit of oil. Then add the garlic cloves and the chopped chili pepper and fry them together. Then add your spices as you like..
- When our potato and lentils are very well cooked, remove the potato pieces and smash them little bit and add them to our onion mix to be fried little bit and mixed with all the spices. Add your tomato paste here..
- Then add this mixture to the lentil and mix them together to unify the color and the taste. Let them boil together for another 20 minutes and then it’s ready to be served..
- You can serve this food either with bread or beside rice. Bon Apetit.
- This recipe has been published on Cookpad Farsi by Rozina Kianpour. To see the recipe in original language please click on: https://bit.ly/2EzTmOQ.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Lentil Dal (Lentil Soup) turns your day joyful.