What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for best Chocolate nests with syrup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chocolate nests with syrup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate nests with syrup recipe. You can cook chocolate nests with syrup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Chocolate nests with syrup:
- Use 500 g of filo pastry (1 packet).
- Get of about 1 cup melted butter of very good quality.
- Provide of for the filling.
- Get 200 g of white chocolate.
- Take 1 of little heavy cream.
- Get 300 g of dark chocolate or milk chocolate.
- Use 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brandy or liqueur.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Syrup.
- Prepare 3 cups of sugar.
- Take 1 of and 1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of glucose syrup.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Chocolate nests with syrup:
- Butter the filo pastry sheets one by one..
- Place a kneeting needle on the smallest side of the filo sheet..
- Wrap the filo sheet around the knitting needle leaving out an edge of about 2 cm which will form the base of the nest for the chocolate..
- Push the filo sheet with your handsfrom both sides of the knitting needle towards the center and wrinkle it..
- Pull out the knitting needle carefully and cut the filo sheet in half..
- Join the edges of each half to form a nest and press them to seal, making sure that the excess edge of the filo sheet that you didn't wrap, is at the bottom in order to form the base for the chocolate to be held in..
- Place the nests on a buttered baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 30 minutes until they get golden brown..
- Boil the ingredients for the syrup for about 5 minutes and then pour over the nests when they cool a bit. When they cool completely, fill half of them with the ganache and the rest with the white chocolate..
Except these are not made with chow mein noodles and corn syrup. Whether these are for you or kiddos in your life, no one needs to feel guilty about snacking on these. They are the cutest little treat for Easter. You can store this in the fridge in any CLEAN container with a spout for several months. This post may contain affiliate links Stevia: I used chocolate flavor liquid stevia.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Chocolate nests with syrup turns your day joyful.