Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Naatukozhi Kuzhambu Country Chicken Curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Naatukozhi Kuzhambu Country Chicken Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to naatukozhi kuzhambu country chicken curry recipe. To make naatukozhi kuzhambu country chicken curry you only need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Naatukozhi Kuzhambu Country Chicken Curry:
- Get 1/2 kg of Country Chicken pieces.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Castor Oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 3 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 3 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 6 of Pepper corns.
- You need 5 of Dry Red Chillies.
- Take 5 of Fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1/4 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Take 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 10-15 of Shallots.
- Provide 1 of Small size Tomato roughly chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Grated Coconut.
- Take 1 of Green Chilli.
- Use to taste of Rock Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Water.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Use of For Tempering.
- Take 1 tsp of Coconut Oil or Sunflower Oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 5 of Shallots roughly chopped.
- Use 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Naatukozhi Kuzhambu Country Chicken Curry:
- Wash the chicken pieces twice by adding some turmeric powder..
- In a pressure cooker, add chicken pieces, 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and castor oil. Cover and cook for 7 whistles..
- Open the cooker lid once the pressure goes off..
- In a kadai, add 1 tsp Sesame Oil, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, peppercorns, red chillies, fenugreek seeds, cinnamon, cloves and curry leaves. Fry it in medium flame till we get a nice aroma from it or till it turns light brown colour. Transfer to a bowl. Cool it completely..
- In the same kadai, add 2 tsp Sesame Oil and shallots. Saute in medium flame till it becomes translucent. And then add tomatoes and saute for 5 mins. Transfer to another bowl. Cool it completely..
- Add the 1st roasted items in a mixie grind it to a powder. Then add the onion tomato mixture, grated coconut,1/2 tsp Turmeric powder, green chilli and grind to a smooth paste by adding water gradually..
- In a currypan, add the cooked chicken along with that water and add the ground paste. Add salt and required water. Mix well. Cover with a lid and cook till raw smell goes off and chicken gets cooked..
- In a tadka pan, add the ingredients given for tempering. Saute till shallots becomes translucent. Add this to the Kuzhambu or Curry. Mix well..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Now it's ready to serve hot with rice, idli and dosa..
You shall use any curry powder that you use for non-veg recipes. This curry is also called as nattu kozhi kuzhambu / naattu kozhi kulambu / nadan kozhi curry / village style chicken curry / chicken kulambu recipe and like so. Country chicken / nattu kozhi / house chicken is the term used to refer the chickens which have been raised in the villages. Naatu Kozhi Kuzhambu, the flavorful chicken curry made from cornish hen and indian spices. Recently i came to know from mullai blog that the cornish hen available in US, have the taste and flavor almost similar to our naatu kozhi.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Naatukozhi Kuzhambu Country Chicken Curry makes your day joyful.