What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry traditional bihari style recipe. To cook mutton curry traditional bihari style you only need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style:
- Get of For Merination.
- Provide 1 kg of mutton.
- Get 1 cup of whisked curd normal (not very sour).
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare of For Curry.
- Take 750 gm of onion (Chopeed in big pieces).
- Provide 8-10 of whole red chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of Black cardamom.
- Get 2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Use As needed of Mustard oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style:
- Clean mutton pieces properly and try to remove water by pressing. Add all Merination items to it and mix well. Keep it in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight. Or you can make it at the same time also..
- Get the meat at room temperature when you are ready to cook. Now take a patila in which you will cook mutton. Keep merinated mutton in it..
- Now cut onions in big chunks. one medium size in 5-6 pieces. Add onions.. ginger garlic paste, Black pepper, cinnamon stick, black cardamom, cumin- coriander seeds, all spice powders..
- Now pour mustard oil as per the requirement to cook mutton. Now mix everything with your hands. Give a 4-5 minutes mix rubbing all the things with each other. Now swicth on the gas and put the "pateela" on high flame. Add red chili powder and whole chilies..
- After few minutes cover the "pateela" and cook mutton in low to mid flame. Mutton and onions will release lot of juices and water. Let mutton cook in it's own juices on "dum". It will take 1 – 1.5 hours to cook it completely. Keep checking in regular intervals..
- Once the mutton is cooked and oil is released and spices becomes fragrant then add water for gravy. Put garam masala and ghee. Cover it. Check for desired consistency. you can check with a help of toothpick also whether the mutton is cooked or not..
- It is done. Relish it with Chapati and Boiled rice. Believe me!! It's yummm..
Namaste🙏, Today I'm sharing my favorite non-veg dish Bihari style "Traditional Mutton curry ", for the mutton we… by idea-make-rich Recipe : Bihari Halwai Style Mutton Step by step First let's prepare the "garam masala" paste. In a small grinder, add all the ingredients for garam masala along with oil and salt, grind till a smooth paste. Rinse the mutton, and then pat dry it. Mutton is an obvious choice of meat lovers. Today, after studying this post, you would be able to make bihari mutton recipe at home.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Mutton curry Traditional Bihari Style makes your day joyful.