Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Cinnamon and liquorice cookies – vegan recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Cinnamon and liquorice cookies – vegan recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon and liquorice cookies – vegan recipe. To make cinnamon and liquorice cookies – vegan you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Cinnamon and liquorice cookies – vegan:
- Prepare 2 cups of ground almonds.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1-2 of tsps liquorice powder or ground star anise.
- Get 1/2 tsp of bicarb of soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Use 1/3 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- Get 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Cinnamon and liquorice cookies – vegan:
- Preheat the oven to 200C..
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Add the maple syrup and melted coconut oil. Mix well..
- Scoop tablespoon-sized amounts of the mix, shape them into a ball and place on a lined baking tray – i forgot to line it but they didn’t stick too bad. Flatten them slightly so they are about 1cm thick..
- Bake for about 12 mins. Leave to cool or they collapse 🙁Then enjoy 😋.
What's not to love about that! Find all of our Christmas recipes here! Get into the festive spirit with these amazing Vegan Cinnamon Sugar-Free Cookies! Not only are these cookies super delicious, and sugar-free. Easy and Homemade Vegan Cinnamon Roll Cookies filled with a cinnamon sugar filling and topped with a vanilla icing.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cinnamon and liquorice cookies – vegan makes your day cheerful.