What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Gunda-Keri Aachar (Glue Berry And Mango Pickle) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Gunda-Keri Aachar (Glue Berry And Mango Pickle) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gunda-keri aachar (glue berry and mango pickle) recipe. You can cook gunda-keri aachar (glue berry and mango pickle) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Gunda-Keri Aachar (Glue Berry And Mango Pickle):
- Provide 250 gm of glue berry (gunda/ lasude).
- Prepare 250 gm of Mango (half grate it and half diced it).
- Provide 3/4 cup of Homemade Pickle Masala (recipe posted).
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Split mustard seeds (Rai na kuria / Rai ki dal).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt (for grated mango).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder (for grated mango).
- Take 250 gm of mustard oil (heat it and keep a side to get cool).
- Get of Salt (for glue berry).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Gunda-Keri Aachar (Glue Berry And Mango Pickle):
- Wash and clean the glue berry and mango. Peel the mango half grate it and half diced it. Take out the cap of the glue berry. With help of pestle (dasto) open the mouth..
- Now take a knife or bottom side of spoon. Cover with salt, put it in open mouth of glue berry and takeout it seeds. Same way make an glue berry ready..
- In grate mango add Turmeric Powder, salt. Mix it and keep a side for and 1/2 hr. After half hr. Squeeze the mango with Ur hands and remove all water..
- Now take a bowl add pickle masala, split mustard seeds, mix it. Add squeeze grated mango mix to the pickle masala..
- Mix it all well. Fill this masala in all glue berry. Remaining masala add diced mangoes..
- Mix it with hands. And now add cool oil. Mix it and cover the bowl. Keep it for overnight. If oil comes up than no required to add more water but if doesn't add some more oil (get heat up then get cool it. Then add to pickle). Now fill the pickle in glass jar. Every day mix it well. After 8 days pickle will be ready..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Gunda-Keri Aachar (Glue Berry And Mango Pickle) turns your day cheerful.