What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Mutton Curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Mutton Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry recipe. You can cook mutton curry using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Mutton Curry:
- Get 1/2 kg of mutton curry cut.
- Take 2 of big onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes medium puree.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger choppped.
- Take 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of meat masala powder.
- Get 2 Tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Kasuri methi crushed.
- You need 2 of big potatoes cut into 4.
- Get of Marination.
- Get to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Mutton Curry:
- Heat a flat cooker add oil and heat it addcumin and crackle it now add onion after a minute add ginger garlic pasteand green chilli..
- Saute till brown In. Colour now add tomato puree and saute till leaves the oil..
- Now add meat and saute for 5 minute on a slow heat till leaves the oil.add salt turmeric red chilli powder coriander powder and little coarinder leaves.And meat masala..
- Add 2 cup of water close the lid and whistle on medium flame 4 to 5 whistle. When cooker is cool open it and see the gravy as u want..
- Or add wAter as u need add kasuri methi and coriander leaves now ready to serve hot mutton curry with rice and chapatti.enjoy and got praise..
It is made in a simple procedure adding a gravy form to it so that it is best when eaten with chapati or rice. I often make this mutton recipe which is quite delicious and is very juicy in flavors. Shanks also work really well in a mutton curry or stew because the marrow soaks up all the flavors and is amazing to suck on. I highly recommend using a 'meat masala' which really takes the guesswork out of this, and I used Lala's Mutton Curry masala for this one. You can go ahead and try Shaan as well, a brand which make fantastic masalas.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Mutton Curry makes your day joyful.