Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Chicken Curry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Chicken Curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you need 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Chicken Curry:
- Prepare of For Marination.
- You need 500 gm of chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh curd.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare of For Curry.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Take 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Take 3-4 of cloves.
- Provide 2 of onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 2 of green chillies slit.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of meat masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Chicken Curry:
- Wash chicken pieces properly and marinate with salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, mustard oil and curd. Set aside for one hour..
- Heat oil in a cooking pot and add sugar. When sugar starts to caramelize add bay leaf, cinnamon, green cardamom, cloves and saute for a minute..
- Add in chopped onion and fry till golden brown. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, onion paste, ginger garlic paste and salt. Saute well for a couple of minutes. Add meat masala powder and cook till oil starts to leave the sides..
- Add chopped tomato and green chillies. Cook till tomato turns soft..
- Now add the marinated chicken pieces and mix properly so that the chicken pieces are well coated with the masala mix. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Give it an occasional stir in between to avoid the masala sticking to the bottom of the pot..
- Next add water (preferably hot water) as required and stir once. Cover and cook on a medium flame for about 20 minutes or until chicken is tender..
- Open the lid and stir. Add garam masala powder and coriander leaves. Cover and switch off the flame..
- Serve chicken curry hot with fluffy white rice..
Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle the chicken with curry, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, saute chicken and onion in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in coconut milk and tomato paste. Difference of Filipino Style Chicken Curry with Traditional Chicken Curry.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Chicken Curry turns your day cheerful.