Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Thepla (Methi Chapatti) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Thepla (Methi Chapatti) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thepla (methi chapatti) recipe. You can have thepla (methi chapatti) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Thepla (Methi Chapatti):
- Provide 2 1/2 Cups of Chappathi Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chick pea flour (Besan).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tumeric.
- Provide 2 tsp of margarine.
- Take 1/2 Bunch of chopped Methi fresh or frozen.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get of Warm Water to bind.
- Use 1/2 tsp of oil to knead.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Thepla (Methi Chapatti):
- To the flour add all your spices and yogurt and mix then add the methi and bind into a dough. Add very little water at a time you won’t need much.
- Allow to rest but it’s not essential. Make small balls and roll out into thing Circles you can use flour to help you roll..
- Allow a frying pan to heat up and dry cook both sides 1st on a medium heat on the last flip add around 1/2 tsp oil all the way round to fry on both sides till golden.
- You can make these With no oil also but they just will go hard quicker..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Thepla (Methi Chapatti) makes your day joyful.