What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Coconut fish curry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Coconut fish curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut fish curry recipe. You can have coconut fish curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Coconut fish curry:
- Get 250 gms of fish.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tamarind juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Get 2 of raw mango.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Water.
- Take 5 of green chillies.
- Provide 9-10 of curry leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Coconut fish curry:
- Make coconut masala–Add grated coconut, cumin seeds, tomato, onion into a mixer jar. Grind it become smooth paste adding little water.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder.Grind it.
- Transfer the masala into a cooking pot. Add tamarind juice. Add 2 cups water.
- Now add mango pieces and green chillies, curry leaves..
- Let the boil come into curry. Add salt. After 10 mins add fish.
- Cook the curry for 20-25 mins until the curry reduces it's half.Serve with steamed rice..
That's why Indian spices ended up in so many Tanzanian dishes like this fish curry. The dish originated in Zanzibar but is now enjoyed all over the eastern coast of Africa. Coconut milk enriches the curry and gives it a tropical flavor. Serve over boiled yuca, potatoes, or rice. India has lots of coastline, so it's no surprise that fish and seafood are common ingredients in Indian curries.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Coconut fish curry makes your day cheerful.