Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Gum berry (gunda) and raw mango sabji recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Gum berry (gunda) and raw mango sabji recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gum berry (gunda) and raw mango sabji recipe. To cook gum berry (gunda) and raw mango sabji you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Gum berry (gunda) and raw mango sabji:
- Use 250 grams of gum berry (gunda).
- Take 3 spoon of grated raw mango.
- Provide 1 spoon of lemon juice (optional).
- Prepare 2 spoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- Use 1 spoon of sugar.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 1/2 spoon of achar masala / pickle spice.
- You need 1/2 bowl of besan (gram flour).
- Take 8 spoon of oil.
- Provide 1/2 of small glass water.
- You need 1/2 spoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of sesame seeds.
- Take 1/3 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tspoon of asafoetida.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Gum berry (gunda) and raw mango sabji:
- Wash gum berry properly. Coat tip of kinfe with salt and remove the seeds from gum berry…
- Mix besan, grated raw mango, chilli powder, coriander powder, sugar, lemon juice, 1 spoon oil, achar masala, turmeric powder, properly..
- Stuff the seedless gum berry with the besan masala..
- Keep asaide half besan masala..
- Put remaining oil in pressure cooker,add mustard seeds let it splutter, then add cumin seeds, sesame seeds and asafoetida..then add stuffed gum berry and 1/2 spoon chilli powder, lastely add water and let it cook till 2 wistles..and check whether gum berry became soft..if not you can cook for 1 wistle more…
- Then add the remaining besan masala..mix well and cook for 2 minutes..
- Serve it hot with chapati or paratha..
Here is the recipe for the Gunda pickle which is stuffed by raw shredded mangoes. Gor Keri is a sweet mango pickle where raw mangoes are chopped and combined with sugar, jaggery and spices. It goes well along with Theplas, Bhakris, Mathris, Khakras or just plain Rotlis. Go Premium and you will receive the commercial license. Gunda is kind of a berry which is only available from March to June, it is brought in to made into a pickle.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Gum berry (gunda) and raw mango sabji turns your day cheerful.