Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Lentil Stuffed Paratha with onion seeds recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Lentil Stuffed Paratha with onion seeds recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil stuffed paratha with onion seeds recipe. You can have lentil stuffed paratha with onion seeds using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Lentil Stuffed Paratha with onion seeds:
- Take of Basic pizza dough.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Use of Green chillis.
- Get of Mint.
- You need of Coriander.
- You need of Red and green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle of onion seeds.
- Use 1 cm of ginger.
- Use of Lemon 🍋.
- Prepare of Cooked Dahl (see my recipe).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Lentil Stuffed Paratha with onion seeds:
- Bake the potatoes on a low heat until soft. Scoop and mash the insides.
- Crush the herbs, and ginger and add to the potatoes. Add as much Dahl as you can without making the mixture soggy..
- Make a ball with the dough. Add the stuffing, seal and roll gently..
- Fry in a lightly oiled pan on a medium heat until the bread is cooked through. Sprinkle with onion seeds, coriander and a squeeze of lemon..
Onion paratha Recipe With step by step photos. Onion paratha are delicious whole wheat flatbreads stuffed with onions and a few spices. Onion paratha or pyaaz ka paratha is one of the popular and tasty paratha variety made in punjbai homes for breakfast. the translation of onion paratha in english. Onion paratha can be prepared in two ways- one is onion stuffed paratha and another method is to prepare the paratha dough by combining the onions with the flour/atta. I am sharing both the methods here.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Lentil Stuffed Paratha with onion seeds turns your day cheerful.