What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Red Amaranth Leaves and Coconut Curry Udupi Style recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Red Amaranth Leaves and Coconut Curry Udupi Style recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red amaranth leaves and coconut curry udupi style recipe. To cook red amaranth leaves and coconut curry udupi style you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Red Amaranth Leaves and Coconut Curry Udupi Style:
- Provide 3 cup of Red Amaranth leaves.
- You need 3/4 cup of Grated Coconut.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Tamarind juice.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of For Seasoning Oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Black Gram.
- Prepare 2 pinches of Asafoetida.
- Take 4-5 of Red Chilli.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Red Amaranth Leaves and Coconut Curry Udupi Style:
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan. Add the chopped amaranth leaves to it..
- Saute it over a medium flame for a minute. Pour the tamarind juice and add salt to it. Turn off the flame once it is cooked..
- Heat oil in another pan. Add the ingredients (except asafoetida) as mentioned in the seasoning and allow them to splutter..
- Transfer the mix into a dry mixie jar. Add the grated coconut, salt to it. Make a smooth paste of it..
- Add the above paste to the cooked leaves and tamarind juice mix. Switch on the flame and cook for 5 minutes over a low flame..
- In the meanwhile, heat vegetable ghee/oil and add mustard seeds,asafoetida to it. Allow the mustard seeds to splutter. Transfer the seasoned mix to the prepared curry..
- Turn off the flame. Transfer the healthy curry into a serving bowl..
- Serve hot with steamed rice or roti..
Mangalore Cucumber Coconut Curry Recipe – Udupi Recipes. Konkani Batata Song (Potato with Red Chilies, Coconut and Tamarind) – Kali Mirch – by Smita. Konkani style raw jackfruit dry coconut curry; perfect with rice and dal or any Indian flatbread. EASY coconut curry with chickpeas and Indian spices. A classic easy coconut curry with chickpeas, inspired by Indian flavors.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Red Amaranth Leaves and Coconut Curry Udupi Style turns your day joyful.