Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Steamed chana dal vadai recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Steamed chana dal vadai recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed chana dal vadai recipe. To cook steamed chana dal vadai you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Steamed chana dal vadai:
- You need 2 cups of chana dal.
- Use 1 cup of chopped green amaranth leaves (math).
- Use 8/9 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 inch of ginger.
- Take 7/8 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 of tspoon cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of tspoon oil.
- Provide 1/4 of tspoon baking soda.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Steamed chana dal vadai:
- Soak chana dal for 3 hours.chop green amaranth..
- Take mixer jar add chana dal ginger garlic,cumin seeds, chopped amaranth leaves.and blend to smooth paste don't use water.if needed just add two tbspoons.add salt and baking soda to paste..
- Prepare steamer. Grease tins add chana dal mixture.spread equally.steam for 15 minutes.serve hot with tomato sauce.you can serve with curd or coconut chutney..
In this recipe vada is not fried rather steamed. Remove the steamed vada from the idli stand. Chana dal recipe – Simple, healthy, delicious and quick to make chana dal fry. Chana dal recipe – Delicious, spicy and healthy dal recipe made with skinned split It is used in various Indian recipes – to make a dal curry, halwa, kheer, vada, pulao, masala powders. Steamed Bafauri Recipe is an easy to make snack recipe from Bhojpur District of Madhya Pradesh.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Steamed chana dal vadai turns your day cheerful.