Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Aati Payasa from Justicia wynaadensis plant recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Aati Payasa from Justicia wynaadensis plant recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aati payasa from justicia wynaadensis plant recipe. To make aati payasa from justicia wynaadensis plant you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Aati Payasa from Justicia wynaadensis plant:
- Prepare 1 bunch of Justicia wynaadensis leaves (Aati soppu).
- Use 1 cup of Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Jaggery.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- Get 5-6 of Cashew.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Desi Ghee.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of Fresh grated coconut.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Aati Payasa from Justicia wynaadensis plant:
- Take a bunch of Justica wynaadensis (Maddh thoppu) leaves add 1 liter water to it and bring it to boil until the water turns deep purple..
- Strain 4 cups of extracted juice to a kadai and bring it to boil and add 1 cup soaked rice and wait until rice is 3/4th cooked, then add Jaggery, Cardamom powder to it and stir occasionally..
- When the payasa is ready add freshly grated coconut roasted cashews and 2 tablespoons of ghee and turn off the flame..
- Serve this payasa with honey and ghee as toppings for better taste.
Familia: Acanthaceae Subfamilia: Acanthoideae Tribus: Justicieae Genus: Justicia Species: Justicia wynaadensis. Acanthaceae (acanthus or ruellia family) » Justicia wynaadensis B. Heyne. jus-TEE-see-ah — named for James Justice, Scottish botanist and horticulturist. commonly known as: Wayanad justicia • Coorgi: ಆಟಿ ಸೊಪ್ಪು aati soppu, ಮದ್ದೆ ಟೊಪ್ಪು madde toppu. Few fractions of J. wynaadensis leaf extracts showed antioxidant activity comparable to that of the standards such as BHT, Ascorbic acid, Quercetin, Curcumin and The in vitro assays revealed the effective antioxidant and free radical scavenging capacity of the leaf extract of J. wynaadensis. This is a list of plants from India that have been considered rare, threatened, endangered, or extinct by the IUCN or the Botanical Survey of India.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Aati Payasa from Justicia wynaadensis plant turns your day cheerful.