What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Keerai Saaru Red Amaranthus recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Keerai Saaru Red Amaranthus recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keerai saaru red amaranthus recipe. You can have keerai saaru red amaranthus using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Keerai Saaru Red Amaranthus:
- You need 1 Bunch of Thandu Keerai (Amaranth).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Methi(fenugreek) leaves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Red chillies (crushed).
- Use 3 of crushed garlic cloves with skin.
- You need 150 ml of Tamarind juice.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Gingelly Oil.
- You need To taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Keerai Saaru Red Amaranthus:
- Clean the Keerai well and cut it finely..
- Take a Kadai, pour little oil, then put the Methi, crushed garlic and crushed red chilles.
- Saute for a minute, then add the Keerai with salt,once it cooked add the tamarind juice and let it boil for 5 mins.
- Nice aroma will come,then you can switch off the stove.
- Now the Keerai Saaru is ready to eat with steamed rice.
- Note: This Keerai Saaru goes nice with Coconut and roasted bengal gram chutney..
- You can use both the green and the red Keerai for this recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Keerai Saaru Red Amaranthus turns your day cheerful.