What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for best Chapati recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Chapati recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chapati recipe. You can cook chapati using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Chapati:
- Use 2 cups of chapati flour.
- Use 1 cup of hot water.
- Use to taste of Sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare Pinch of tumeric.
- Prepare of Oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Chapati:
- Mix the two cups of flour and a pinch of tumeric, salt and sugar to taste and mix these dry ingredients together..
- Add the hot water bit by bit and mix the dough with a spatula until you can handle the dough temperature with your bare hands..
- Work on the dough till it reaches a smooth consistency. Make the dough into a ball and apply oil on it. Cover it and let it rest for approximately 30 mins..
- Flatten the dough, apply some oil on the top and cut it into equal sizes. Take each strip, roll it into a ball and again flatten it out to a circular shape (or African map if that is what you can manage at this point 🙂 ) Take each flattened dough piece and cook it on a heated pan one by one until all your chapatis have cooked through..
- Cut one chapati to 8 pieces and arrange on a plate..
Our Chapati Recipes section contains an assortment of popular chapatti recipes. Chapati is an authentic Indian dish and forms an integral part of standard Indian meal. Similar to the common pita, the Indian chapati is a bread made of whole wheat flour. It is usually served with a curry, but it is very versatile: it can be used just like regular toast, or as a side to many dishes. Chapati is an unleavened flatbread made with whole wheat flour, water, and salt.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Chapati makes your day joyful.