Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Lentils Chicken curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Lentils Chicken curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentils chicken curry recipe. You can cook lentils chicken curry using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Lentils Chicken curry:
- Get 500 gram of chicken pieces.
- Provide 2 tbsp of broken wheat (dalia).
- You need 2 tbsp of toor dal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chana dal (Bengal gram dal).
- Use 2 tbsp of masoor dal.
- Provide 1 cup of sliced onion (fried).
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 2 of nos bay leaf.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- Use 1/2 of javitri (mace).
- You need 3 tbsp of oil + 2 tbsp.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 of nos green chilli.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide As required of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Lentils Chicken curry:
- Wash all dals and put them in a pressure cooker with water, add salt to taste, turmeric powder 1 tsp. Cook it for 2 whistles. Heat oil in a kadai fry onion like (beresta) golden brown in colour. Keep the fried onions aside..
- Marinate the chicken with salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and keep it aside for about 10 minutes, then fry it to light brown in colour. Heat ghee in a kadai and to that add half of the fried onion, then add Kashmiri chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, whole garam masala. Cook it for 1 minute then add coriander powder and cumin powder, salt to taste, sugar and green chilli..
- Then pour the boiled dal, mix well, then add fried chicken and water. Mix it well, then cover it and cook it in low flame until the chicken is tender, stir it at intervals. Sprinkle some coriander leaves chopped, garam masala powder and kasuri methi. Garnish with fried onion and coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice, roti, Paratha etc..
Dal Chicken is the less commonly known brother of the more popular Dal Gosht, which is cooked with red meat. This version is equally as delicious and holds the obvious benefit of cooking quicker AND being cheaper. Curried Chicken and Lentils with Basmati Rice is packed with flavor. The red chicken curry forms a flavorful broth that soaks into the rice beautifully. Curried Chicken and Lentils with Basmati Rice Curried chicken and lentils served over basmati rice is comfort food to me.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Lentils Chicken curry makes your day joyful.