Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Upvaas Thalipeeth recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Upvaas Thalipeeth recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to upvaas thalipeeth recipe. To cook upvaas thalipeeth you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Upvaas Thalipeeth:
- You need 1 cup of rajgira atta(amaranth flour).
- You need 1/4 cup of peel and grated raw potato.
- Take 1/4 cup of parboiled and grated purple yam (kand).
- Get 1/2 cup of roasted peanuts coarse powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of green chillies paste (as per your taste).
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Use To taste of Sendha salt.
- Get As needed of Oil for roasting.
- Use As needed of Fresh Curd to serve with Thalipeeth.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Upvaas Thalipeeth:
- Peel, wash and parboiled purple yam.Cool and grate it. Wash, Peel and grate raw potato..
- In mixing bowl add above grated purple yam and potato in mixing bowl. Add ragira flour, green chillies paste, roasted peanuts coarse powder, chopped coriander leaves and sendha salt to taste. Mix well and add 4-5 tbsp water to bind dough..
- Heat non stick tawa on gas. Grease with oil lightly. Divide into four portions. Grease your hand,take one portion of prepared dough. Pat with fingers into 4" round on warm tawa. Similarly make another. (As shown)..
- Pour little oil and roast on both sides till crispy golden brown on slow flame. Prepare similarly other two Thalipeeth..
- Serve Relish Delicious Hot Upvaas for with fresh curd (dahi).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Upvaas Thalipeeth turns your day joyful.