What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Black bean soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Black bean soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean soup recipe. You can cook black bean soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Black bean soup:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Take 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 can (15 ounces) of each – black beans, rinsed well and drained.
- Take 32 oz of vegetable or chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juice only.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper, or to taste.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Black bean soup:
- Heat olive oil in stock pot. Add onion and garlic and saute until tender, about 5 minutes..
- Add remaining and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Puree with an immersion blender, a food processor, or blender..
- Return to stock pot and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve with sour cream, cheese, avocado, or raw diced onions if desired..
This was my first time making black bean soup and first time using dried beans. What is the difference between black beans and black bean soup? I did a quick soak of the beans because I didn't decide to make them until after church yesterday. Black bean soup, a healthy, hearty, satisfying and comforting meal or side dish. Black beans are my favorite beans in the whole world and I tried them just a few.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Black bean soup turns your day joyful.