Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Chicken Stew recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Chicken Stew recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stew recipe. To cook chicken stew you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Chicken Stew:
- Use 8 pieces of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- Use Half of all peppers chopped.
- Take Spoon of ginger, garlic & dhana.
- Prepare of I pkt tomato paste.
- You need of Chopped 2 carrots.
- Take 2 of potatoes cut in squares.
- Get of Knorr tasty chicken soup (2 spoon mix with water).
- Take of Olive oil.
- You need Spoon of curry paste.
- You need of Barbeque spice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Chicken Stew:
- Fry onion, peppers. Add ginger mix, curry paste leave for a min or so.
- Add tomato paste stir and leave it for a min.
- Add chicken, stir and add bit of water. Close the lid and lower heat and let it cook for 10min..
- And carrots let it cooks with chicken, cook for about 7min or so..
- Add potatoes- add the spice and close the lid let them cook for 5min.
- Once cooked add the soup mix to thicken your gravy for about 2 min.
- Add spoon sweet chillie sauce.
Transfer the chicken out of the dutch oven to a plate. Do you want stew and don't have the time to let it cook the old-fashioned way? Well, try this recipe and I don't think you'll be disappointed. As in all my recipes, adjust the seasonings according to your tastes. The time for prepping the vegetables is included.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chicken Stew makes your day cheerful.