What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Basic Black Bean Patties recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Basic Black Bean Patties recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic black bean patties recipe. You can cook basic black bean patties using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Basic Black Bean Patties:
- Use 1 can of black beans – rinsed well & drained.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated onion / onion powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Get 1 of pepper to taste.
- Provide 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 of olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Basic Black Bean Patties:
- *** The basic recipe is the beans, bread crumbs & eggs. Season however you would like – seasoning listed is just how I made it this time and it happened to be a quick dinner kinda night lol. I usually use lots of fresh ingredients – whatever i have on hand. Fresh cilantro, fresh herbs, sweet onions, peppers, garlic, lime – whatever you enjoy will taste great..
- Preheat oven to 375..
- In a medium bowl – mix together black beans and seasonings of your choice..
- With a potato masher or fork – mash bean mixture..
- Add in bread crumbs & eggs. MIX WELL – everything should be well blended and moist..
- Form mixture into 4-5 patties..
- Grease a baking dish with a drizzle of olive oil and brush a bit of olive oil on top of each patty..
- Bake for 16 – 20 minutes – depending on thickness – flip patty halfway thru baking- tops should be lightly browned..
- There are so many ways of serving these patties…you can serve them as burgers w/cheese and the normal burger fixings, or top with salsa & sour cream or tahini sauce or fresh herbs or lime…however you would prefer. Enjoy…XOXO…psychobetty..
Jump to the Extra Easy Black Bean Burgers Recipe or watch our quick recipe video below. We took the idea of using walnuts from our recipe for veggie burgers since they add a lovely meatiness and texture to the patties. If you don't like or eat walnuts, try cashews, pine nuts, blanched almonds, or. Member Recipes for Black Bean Patties Basil. This is a delicious alternative to beef or turkey and it is delicious with a mexican flavor.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Basic Black Bean Patties turns your day cheerful.