Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Duck In Black Bean Sauce (English Chinese Take Away Style – Idiots Guide) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Duck In Black Bean Sauce (English Chinese Take Away Style – Idiots Guide) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to duck in black bean sauce (english chinese take away style – idiots guide) recipe. You can cook duck in black bean sauce (english chinese take away style – idiots guide) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Duck In Black Bean Sauce (English Chinese Take Away Style – Idiots Guide):
- Get of Optional.
- Get 2 small of Fresh Red Chilli.
- Take 2 tbsp of Salted Black Beans.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Minced Ginger.
- You need 1 clove of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- Use 1 medium of Onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of Bamboo Shoots.
- Prepare 1 medium of Green Pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 200 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Take 2 medium of Duck Breast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Duck In Black Bean Sauce (English Chinese Take Away Style – Idiots Guide):
- Preparation: Cut a piece of fresh ginger around half the size of your thumb and peel and dice into smallerr parts ready for squeezing through the mincer with your prepared clove of garlic. Squeeze both through your mincer into a convenient desert bowl. Now add 2 level table spoons of Salted Black Beans. Add a splash of chicken stock and a splash of Dark Soy Sauce just to moisten the mixture. Use a wooden spoon or similar to crush the black bean a little, at this point don't worry if it looks wrong or weird..
- Prepare your green pepper and onions and put to one side..
- Prepare the Wok: Add a table spoon of Seasame Oil to the wok and heat it up, needs to be very hot, throw in your peppers and onions and stir fry for around 3 mins. Take out and put to one side when finished..
- Add two further table spoons of Seasame oil to your HOT wok and place the duck breasts skin side down, cook skin side down until the skin is a deep golden brown. Then flip over and cook the other side for a further couple of mins. Whilst this is cooking add 200ml of chicken stock to your Black Bean mixture..
- Stir your black bean mix thoroughly then reduce the heat on the wok a little and add the mixture to the duck. Mix around covering the duck thoroughly and also put in your peppers and onions from earlier, also now add your 2 table spoons of Bamboo Shoots..
- Get a cup and add around 1 tablespoon of Cornflower Starch, add a tiny splash of water, this needs to become a very firm paste after you mix in the water, add water as needed, also add Dark Soy Sauce to colour the paste to match the sauce in the wok, add this as required to thicken the sauce..
- Add either 1 or 2 small chopped red chilli to taste, no need to add this if you dislike chilli..
- Cook the mix in the wok for around 5 – 10 mins, this will vary slightly depending on how well cooked you like your duck..
- Now hopefully all will be ready for you to stand back and admire your awesome cooking prowess, enjoy..
The top countries of suppliers are India, China. Peking Duck is one of my all time favorite Chinese food. That's what my brother told me when I went there. He took us to some other place I can't remember the name of where he said It also should not contain hoisin sauce. Instead, Roasted duck should be eaten with either pure cane sugar or a plum.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Duck In Black Bean Sauce (English Chinese Take Away Style – Idiots Guide) makes your day cheerful.