Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Beef In Oyster Sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Beef In Oyster Sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef in oyster sauce recipe. You can have beef in oyster sauce using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Beef In Oyster Sauce:
- You need 200 g of thin beef frying steaks, sliced into long thin strips,.
- You need 1.5 of green bell peppers, chopped into bite sized pieces,.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped into chunks,.
- You need 1 tbsp of premium oyster sauce (I used Lee Kum Lee),.
- Get 2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Get 1 of thumb sized piece of fresh ginger, finely chopped,.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced,.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated stevia sweetener OR 1 tsp sugar,.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt,.
- Take 2 tsp of fish sauce,.
- Provide of Around 250-300ml water,.
- You need of Spray cooking oil such as sunflower/vegetable.
- Provide of To prep the beef:.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of cornflour,.
- You need 1 bowl of cold water.
- Get of Serving Suggestions:.
- You need of Jasmine sticky / boiled white rice.
- Use of Egg noodles / chow mein.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Beef In Oyster Sauce:
- First prep the beef by making a slurry of cornflour and water in a bowl, then slicing the beef thinly against the grain and placing it to soak in the mixture for at least 30 mins. This will tenderise the meat. Heat a wok up over a high heat and spray in some oil to cover the base liberally. Once nice and hot add in the onion and bell pepper. Stir fry whilst moving the ingredients continually around the wok for around two minutes..
- Add in the beef (water drained off), ginger and garlic. Season with salt. Stir fry, again tossing the ingredients and moving them around for another couple of minutes..
- Add the light soy sauce and oyster sauce. Toss to coat everything evenly in the sauce. Now add in the water and turn down the heat to bring to a simmer. Add in the fish sauce and Stevia. Stir well until dissolved into the water..
- Simmer away until the water reduces and thickens into a glossy sauce. Remove from the heat. Serve up with your choice of side(s). Enjoy! :).
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Beef In Oyster Sauce turns your day cheerful.