Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Thai Green Curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Thai Green Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Thai Green Curry:
- You need of To prepare curry paste.
- Take 7-8 of garlic pods.
- Use 1 piece of ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped lemon grass roots.
- You need 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 7-8 of basil leaves.
- Use 5-7 of kadir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get of Other ingredients.
- You need 2 cups of mushrooms.
- Use 1 of big onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped carrot.
- Use 1/2 cup of Broccoli.
- Take 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3-4 of lettuce leaves.
- Provide 100 gram of tofu.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of mix coloured bell peppers.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of French beans.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Thai Green Curry:
- Take the ingredients of curry paste to a grinder. Add 2 tsp of water and grind it to a paste..
- In a pan, add oil. Add green paste and saute it..
- Now add onions and cook it till translucent. Once done, add all the chopped vegetables and saute it..
- Add coconut milk and simmer on a low dlame. let the vegetables get cooked..
- Add salt, pepper powder and pieces of tofu at last and give a nice stirr..
- Serve alongwith steamed rice..
Thai green curry is a type of Thai curry that was never really my favorite to eat in Bangkok. That's because when you order green curry (แกงเขียวหวาน gaeng keow wan) on the streets, it can sometimes (not always) be watery, overly sweet, and even bland (there are many exceptions no doubt, but I'm talking in general). Make this savory chicken dish with Thai green curry paste, available in Asian markets, for a fast weeknight dinner. Tender boneless, skinless chicken pieces simmer in a sauce flavored with coconut milk, ginger, green onions, fish sauce, and soy sauce. The name "green" curry derives from the color of the dish, which comes from green chillies.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Thai Green Curry makes your day joyful.