What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Paneer ke kofte recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Paneer ke kofte recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer ke kofte recipe. You can cook paneer ke kofte using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Paneer ke kofte:
- Take 300 gms of Paneer.
- Prepare 2 of onion roughly chopped.
- Get 3 of TomatoE chopped.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 8-10 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garammasala Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare as required of Paneer mashed.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Capcicum.
- You need 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Flour.
- Use as required of Kasuri Methi.
- Provide as required of Cream.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Paneer ke kofte:
- Heat oil in kadhai add roughly chopped onion, tomatoes ginger garlic,chilli powder Salt per taste and Kashmiri Red, Garam Masala, coriander powder. Add water and cook for 10 minutes. And make a smooth paste..
- In a mixing bowl take take mashed paneer, chopped onion, chopped capicum, and add 3 spoon of flour and make doe. Now make balls.Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.Drain them and transfer them to a plate..
- Now heat oil in a kadai now add Kashmiri powder and add the paste we made with onion and tomatoes. Now add water. Cook the gravy for 5 minutes then add cream. Then add the fried koftas. Now add Kasuri methi. Cover and till 15 minutes.
- Open the lid and serve in a serving plate and garnish with cream and coriander..
- Serve with Tandoori Roti..
Koftas have always been an integral part of shahi Mughlai cuisine and are known for their non-vegetarian specialties. I guess tastes evolve. 🙂 Today I am sharing a healthy version of lauki ke kofte – kofta curry prepared with non fried koftas. Ingredients for Lauki Ke Kofte Recipe in Hindi. Lauki Ke Kofte Recipe In English. ★ Peel bottle gourd, wash and grate it. ★ Add corn flour, bread slices in grated bottle gourd and mix. Kofte, Chili Paneer, Grillad Spenatkornsmörgås, Paneer Nashta Recept, Paneer Paratha recept i hindi, Paneer Snacks Recepten i Hindi, Paneer ke Pakore, Paneer Butter Masala, Paneer Bhujiya.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Paneer ke kofte makes your day joyful.