Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini ham, egg & veg cups recipe. To cook mini ham, egg & veg cups you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups:
- Get 2 of large eggs, beaten,.
- You need 1 of good dash of whole fat or semi skimmed milk,.
- Provide 10-12 slices of wafer thin ham,.
- Take of Around 20-25g red bell pepper cut into tiny cubes,.
- Take 2 of baby plum tomatoes, cut into tiny pieces,.
- You need 1 of spring onion, cut into very fine rings,.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dried parsley to season,.
- Use 1 of spray cooking oil (sunflower or vegetable),.
- Use of Salt and pepper to season, (don't add salt if for infants),.
- Prepare of Equipment Needed:.
- You need 1 of silicone mini muffin mould with 12 compartments.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups:
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan). Spray oil into each section of the silicone mould. In a bowl with the beaten egg, add a good dash of milk, season with parsley, salt and pepper. Mix together..
- Line each muffin mould with a slice of wafer thin ham. Cover any little gaps with extra torn off pieces. Try not to overlap the ham over the top too much as it'll burn when baking..
- Add a couple of little pieces of spring onion, pepper and tomato into each mould opening. Carefully spoon in the egg mixture into each hold of the mould until it reaches the top rim..
- If there's any remaining pieces of veg place them into the holes on top of the egg mixture. Bake on a tray in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the egg is cooked through. Check on them every 10 mins to ensure they're not catching. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes before using a small spoon to gently turn them out of the mould..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups turns your day cheerful.