Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry recipe. To cook chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry you only need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry:
- You need of Curry paste.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Prepare of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- You need 2 of large cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 of de-seeded red chilli.
- Use 1 of tspn ground cumin.
- Get of 1 tspn turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of tspn chilli powder.
- You need 1 of tspn ground coriander.
- Prepare of Big squeeze of tomato purée.
- Use of Drizzle of oil.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts cut into chunks.
- Use 1 tin of coconut milk.
- You need 200 g of ready cooked brown lentils (I love oddpods).
- You need 1/2 tin of (use coconut milk tin) of water.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Use Handful of fresh coriander.
- Prepare Half of bag of washed spinach leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry:
- Saute onions for a couple of minutes in the oil until soft then add the chilli, ginger and garlic. Cook for another couple of minutes and add the spices from the paste section. Only cook them for another minute or so then blitz all of this together. Once blitzed add the tomato purée..
- Meanwhile, start cooking the chicken (cut into chunks) in the same pan and brown for a minute or so. Then re-add the paste over the chicken and cook for a few minutes till simmering. Then, off the heat, add the coconut milk and water, and season well with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer on the lowest heat for an hour or so until the chicken is nice and tender..
- Just when you’re ready to cook the rice, add the fresh coriander, spinach and cooked lentils to the curry and then pop the lid on till the rice is cooked. Serve with lots more fresh coriander and chopped red chilli. I also like to serve this curry with fluffy basmati rice, a salad and popadoms..
To the same pan, add the spinach and cook just until wilted. Say goodbye to dry, flavorless chicken breasts and HELLO to this easy and flavorful skillet dinner with chicken and creamed spinach! Sprinkle chicken with garlic, oregano, seasoned salt and pepper. Place the chicken pieces in the hot oil, skin-side down. Arrange the chicken pieces on the spinach, skin-side up.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry turns your day cheerful.