Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Speedy saag paneer recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Speedy saag paneer recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to speedy saag paneer recipe. To make speedy saag paneer you need 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Speedy saag paneer:
- Get Block of paneer cheese (226g).
- Take 1 of white onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of thumb size piece of ginger.
- Provide 1 of large clove of garlic.
- Get 150 g of washes baby spinach leaves.
- Get 1 of tspn curry paste.
- Use of Drizzle olive oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Speedy saag paneer:
- Slowly cook the onion in a drizzle of oil until tender. Cube the paneer and add it to onion and cook for a couple of mins till brown on either side. Keep turning. Add the finely diced ginger and garlic and then add a curry paste of your choice. I used Bart pilau seasoning but any paste will do. Once the paneer is browned all over add the bag of spinach and cook till reduced down. Season with salt and enjoy. Cooked within 10 minutes 👌🏼.
Melt the ghee, whisk in with the turmeric and chilli powder, then add the cubed paneer and toss well. Saag just means greens in Hindi, and though spinach is usually used in the U. S., in India saag paneer is also made with mustard, collard, fenugreek, or beet greens, and even amaranth or purslane. Saag paneer is traditionally made with cubes of paneer cooked in a sauce made of green leafy veggies. Stir until the spinach wilts and all the liquid evaporates, then taste and season to perfection with sea salt and black pepper.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Speedy saag paneer turns your day cheerful.