Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Seafood Paella recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Seafood Paella recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood paella recipe. You can have seafood paella using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Seafood Paella:
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken stock or 1 stock cube with 2 cups of boiling water.
- You need 2 cups of dry white wine.
- Get 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of saffron threads, crumbled.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of each salt and pepper.
- Use 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of chorizo sausages, sliced into thin half-moons.
- Use 3 cups of Italian Arborio rice.
- Provide 1 tin of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 1 cup of Edamame beans (or peas).
- Use 450 g of prawn tails, cleaned (I deep fried the heads for fun).
- Take 400 g of half mussels.
- Get 400 g of calamari steak cut in strips.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped parsley, for garnish.
- Get 2 of lemons quartered, for garnish.
- Take 4 of chilies chopped, for garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Seafood Paella:
- Prep all ingredients before your guests arrive. Assemble them next to the braai until you are ready..
- In a jug, mix together the wine and stock. Add the saffron and salt. Let the flavours marry for as long as possible..
- When the braai is ready, place a big paella pan on the grid. Heat the olive oil in that pan. Add the onion and red pepper and cook it until the onion is translucent. Stir in the garlic and chorizo and cook until fragrant..
- Add the rice. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes until the rice is toasted and coated in the oil, onion and pepper mix..
- Stir in the stock, tomatoes, peas and paprika. Taste for seasoning and add more salt, if necessary..
- Spread the rice evenly over the bottom of the pan. Cover the pan with foil and simmer the rice without stirring for 15 minutes, or until the rice absorbs most of the liquid. It's important not to stir the rice, even though you may want to. You want to create a crust at the bottom. If it starts to look too dry, add some water/wine, but not too much and DON'T stir..
- Add the seafood, nestle it nicely into the rice. Cover with foil and let the seafood and rice cook. This should take about 10 minutes..
- Remove the foil, check that the liquid is absorbed, that everything is cooked and adjust the seasoning, if necessary..
- Finally, check to see if the elusive 'socarrat' was created. This is the golden brown crust at the bottom of the pan. If you can, wait to see if you can create the crust, if not – better luck next time….
- Sprinkle with parsley and bring the whole pan to the table. Serve with lemons, chilli, more parsley and a lot more wine..
- Thanks simplyrecipes.com for the inspo.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Seafood Paella turns your day cheerful.