Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Indian-style rice with chickpeas recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Indian-style rice with chickpeas recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian-style rice with chickpeas recipe. You can cook indian-style rice with chickpeas using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Indian-style rice with chickpeas:
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of pepper.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of curry paste (I use tikka masala).
- Prepare 1/2 of vegetable stock cube (or a pinch of salt).
- Take 190 g of basmati rice.
- Provide 1 tin of chickpeas.
- Provide 1 of handfull of raisins.
- Take 500 ml of water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Indian-style rice with chickpeas:
- Chop the onion in small pieces and cut the pepper. Finely chop the garlic. Fry onion, peppers and garlic in the oil in a saucepan until the onions are soft..
- Add the curry paste and keep frying for another minute..
- Add the remaining ingredients and give it a good stir. Leave to simmer on low heat for 15 minutes (with lid on)..
- Take off the heat and leave for 10 minutes to absorb most of the water (it's meant to be a bit sticky). Serve as a side or a main with some mint yoghurt (recipe on my page) and naan bread. Enjoy!.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Today's recipe is a popular North Indian Gravy Sabzi called Chana Masala. Chana refers to Chickpeas, Garbanzo Beans or Kabuli Chana. A delicious curry recipe made with basic Indian Spices and served with Indian Breads or Steamed Basmati Rice. This Chickpeas curry makes a hearty Sunday Lunch.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Indian-style rice with chickpeas makes your day joyful.