Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Chips, liver sauce n scrambled egg recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Chips, liver sauce n scrambled egg recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chips, liver sauce n scrambled egg recipe. You can cook chips, liver sauce n scrambled egg using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Chips, liver sauce n scrambled egg:
- Get of for the chips u need.
- Get of Irish potatoes.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Get of Little salt.
- You need of for the liver sauce u need.
- Take 4 of scotch bonnets.
- Prepare of Maggi, salt n curry.
- Provide of Liver.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Use of Garlic.
- Provide of for the egg sauce u need.
- You need 2 tablespoons of evaporated milk.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Chips, liver sauce n scrambled egg:
- Peel wash and cut ur potatoes to long strips..
- Sieve and sprinkle salt of the sliced potatoes..
- Deep fry in a hot oil..
- Cook ur liver..
- Allow to cool then cut to tiny pieces..
- Grind ur scotch bonnet and garlic..
- Slice ur onion.
- Add oil in a sauce pan saute the sliced onions, add ur scotch bonnet n garlic paste..
- Add salt, maggi and curry and allow to fry..
- Add in ur liver stir and add little water and cover to cook..
- Add little oil in a pan..
- Crack ur eggs add little salt and milk..
- Whisk and pour in d pan wen it starts to cook stir wit a spoon not too much to make it scrambled. Wen done.
- Serve the chips add the liver sauce and d egg sauce and enjoy!!.
In fact, many people who grew up in Japanese households thought this was the only way to eat scrambled eggs until they came across the plain version with salt and. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream and some salt and pepper. Heat a large nonstick saute pan over low heat. Using a heat-resistant spatula, continually stir the eggs until super soft curds form. One of my new favorite kitchen tools is a heat-proof silicon spatula.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Chips, liver sauce n scrambled egg turns your day joyful.