Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked – red thai beef curry with veggies recipe. You can cook slow cooked – red thai beef curry with veggies using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies:
- Take 1 kg of shin beef.
- Use 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Use 2 of shallots sliced.
- Take 4 of heaped tbsp of red Thai curry paste.
- Take 1 of red pepper sliced.
- Get 1 1/2 tins of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Thai basil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Take 1 of beef stock cube (optional).
- Use 1 tbsp of white miso (optional).
- Prepare 1 of courgette sliced in half moons.
- Get 1 of aubergine sliced.
- Get Handful of mange too.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies:
- Cut and slice the shallots, heat a wok on a medium to high heat, add the sunflower oil, throw in the shallots and allow to soften..
- Next throw in the curry paste.Stir it around..
- Place the beef allow to sizzle, prepare the red pepper, throw in and add the coconut milk..
- Next add the fish sauce, basil and sugar..
- Stir it around, prepare and add the courgette..
- Add a lid and place in the oven, for three hours each hour lift out and give a stir for the final hour take the lid off and place back in the oven to simmer down the sauce..
- Griddle the aubergine and mange too!.
- Serve with rice, add on the griddled veggies, lime and coriander. Enjoy !.
Flavour-wise, I find red curry tends to be a little sweeter and goes especially well with beef. Add stock to skillet, stirring and scraping to loosen browned bits from bottom of skillet; transfer mixture to slow cooker. Add curry paste, fish sauce, sugar, and onion; stir to loosely combine. Thai Beef with Red Curry is literally exploding with flavor. The slow simmer on the beef makes it over-the-top tender.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies makes your day joyful.