Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for complete My Red Hot Chilli Chicken.😘 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent My Red Hot Chilli Chicken.😘 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my red hot chilli chicken.😘 recipe. You can have my red hot chilli chicken.😘 using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty My Red Hot Chilli Chicken.😘:
- Provide 1 tbls of Curry paste.
- You need 2 of fresh green chillies chopped.
- Use 4 of dried Red Chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbls of tomato Pureè.
- Use 2 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Use 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Use 2 tbls of peanut or corn oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 2 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ground corriander.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Tumeric.
- Use 14 oz of tinned chopped Tomatoes.
- Use 5 fl oz of Chicken stock.
- Get 4 of Skinless boned Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use sprigs of Freshly cooked rice and plain yogurt garnished with mint.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing My Red Hot Chilli Chicken.😘:
- Make the chilli paste, place the curry paste, fresh and dried chillies, tomato purèe, garlic, Chilli powder and sugar in a blender or food processor with the salt. Make a smooth paste..
- Heat the oil in the pan, heavy based saucepan. Add the cumin seeds and cook over a medium Heat stirring consistently, for 2 minutes or until they produce their aroma..
- Add the onion and curry leaves and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes..
- Add the chilli paste and cook for 2 Minutes then stir in the ground cumin, Corriander and Turmeric and cook for a further 2 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes and their juices and the stock. Bring to the boil and then turn Down and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add the chicken and Garam Masala, cover and gently simmer for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and tender..
- Serve immediately with freshly cooked Rice. yogurt with mint sprigs and diced cucumber in a small bowl along side the chicken and rice..
Preheat grill to medium high heat. We really enjoyed this Middle Eastern 'chili' for all the authentic flavors although calling it 'chili' is kind of a stretch. The diced tomatoes added a bright touch to the dish. I also ground my own chicken thighs as I don't care for the taste of store-bought ground chicken. Roughly chop the onion and pepper.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your My Red Hot Chilli Chicken.😘 makes your day joyful.