Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Bangalore-style Chicken Curry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Bangalore-style Chicken Curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bangalore-style chicken curry recipe. To cook bangalore-style chicken curry you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Bangalore-style Chicken Curry:
- Get 3 tablespoons of light olive oil/ vegetable oil/ sunflower oil.
- Prepare 2 of large onions, thinly sliced.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of tumeric.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Provide of Large bunch coriander.
- Take 3 of large green chillies, chopped.
- Get 8-12 pieces of chicken.
- Provide 400 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tin of unsweetened coconut milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Get of Chilli flakes/ cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Rice to serve.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Bangalore-style Chicken Curry:
- In a blender, food processor or Nutribullit blend the green chillies and coriander to form a paste..
- Heat oil in heavy bottom pan. Add onions and cook for 5 mins on a medium heat until softened and golden..
- Add the garlic, tumeric, ground coriander d ground cumin to the pan and cook for a further 3 mins..
- Add the chilli paste to the pan and cook for a further 10 mins on a low heat stirring constantly..
- Add the chicken to the pan and coat them in the spice mixture then add the stock coconut milk and salt..
- Bring to the boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer. Stir and turn the chicken occasionally until the chicken is cooked – around 45 mins..
- Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste with salt & pepper..
- Once the chicken is cooked, transfer to a serving dish and keep warm. Increase the heat and boil the coconut curry sauce until it thickens – around 5 -10 mins. This is also a good time to add more lemon juice, salt, chilli flakes or cayenne pepper to taste..
- Pour over cooked chicken pieces and serve with basmati rice or whatever rice you like and naan bread..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Bangalore-style Chicken Curry turns your day joyful.