What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Red curry fish recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Red curry fish recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry fish recipe. To cook red curry fish you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Red curry fish:
- You need 1 of thumb-sized knob of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 of shallot, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk.
- You need 1 of carrot, sliced thinly.
- Use 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Get 2 of fillets haddock, cod or basa, cut into 2 inch chunks.
- Get 1 of eggplant, sliced into 1/2 inch thick half-moons.
- Take 1 of lime.
- Prepare of Cilantro for garnish.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Red curry fish:
- Add a good splash of peanut oil to a pan on medium-high heat. Add the ginger, garlic and shallot and fry 2 to 3 minutes until fragrant..
- Stir in the curry paste and continue frying another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the fish sauce. Continue cooking for a minute, then add the coconut milk and carrots..
- Simmer until the sauce reduces a bit (about 5 minutes), then add the maple syrup. Carefully lay in the fish and add the eggplant. Simmer another 5 to 10 minutes until the fish is cooked and the eggplant is soft but not mushy. Carefully turn the fish over about halfway through..
- Cut the lime into quarters. Squeeze one quarter over the fish and sauce. Cut the remaining quarters into wedges. Serve the curry over rice with a sprinkle of chopped cilantro and a lime wedge..
Bring to a gentle boil, then reduce heat and simmer until thickened, a few minutes. Heat oil in a heavy bottomed frying pan and add the curry paste. Cook for a couple of minutes. Pulse shallot, garlic, and ginger in a food processor to finely chop. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Red curry fish turns your day cheerful.