What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Chicken, leek and Chorizo pie recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Chicken, leek and Chorizo pie recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, leek and chorizo pie recipe. To make chicken, leek and chorizo pie you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Chicken, leek and Chorizo pie:
- Take 2 of leeks, very finely sliced.
- You need 4 of small free-range chicken breasts, cut into chunks, cooked.
- You need 120 g of chorizo, diced.
- You need 300 g of creme fraiche.
- You need 1/2 of juicy lemon, zest and juice.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sea salt flakes.
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Take 1 of free range egg, beaten.
- You need 1 of × 320g ready-rolled puff pastry sheet.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Chicken, leek and Chorizo pie:
- Tip leeks into a bowl, pour over a kettle of boiling water and steep for 2 mins before draining in coriander.
- Tip leeks, chicken, chorizo, creme fraiche, lemon, salt and pepper into tin. Mixing well.
- Brush edges of roasting tin with beaten egg before rolling out and laying pastry.
- Press edges in against tin, brush surface and cut cross in middle to allow air to escape.
- Cook until cooked (aka 30 odd mins aka golden brown) and serve hot. Viola!.
Chicken pie with a difference from Tesco Real Food – a creamy chicken, crème fraîche, leek & lemon filling topped with light, flaky filo pastry. From the hand-held pasty to the potato-topped fish pie or the always delicious steak and kidney, a good savory pie is hard to refuse. And this version filled with chicken and leek is a fantastic pie to get started with, if this type of dish is not already one of your favorites. Try our healthier chicken and leek pie recipe. A perfect easy and healthy supper for when you feel like you've overindulged over the Christmas period!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Chicken, leek and Chorizo pie turns your day joyful.