What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chipotle – pineapple black beans recipe. You can cook chipotle – pineapple black beans using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans:
- You need 1 of large can cooked black beans.
- You need 1 can of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1 can of San Marcos chipotle salsa.
- Get 2 of avocados; diced.
- You need 1 of bundle cilantro; chiffonade.
- You need 1 of bundle scallions; chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
- Use 1 of pinch salt and ground white pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans:
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saute pan. Drain beans and rinse. Add to pan. Toss. Season. Add pineapple and chipotle. Saute on medium heat for 3 minutes..
- Add avocados, cilantro, and scallions. Toss. Heat for 30 seconds. Serve.
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, poblano, celery, ground coriander, tequila, other salsas, mango, bell peppers, vinegar, corn, zucchini, salsa, corn, sofrito, vinegar, guacamole, tomatillos, tomatillo salsa, tomato, roasted tomatoes or garlic, parsely, cotija, lime, grapefruit, salsa verde, queso fresco, chihuahua, papaya, pork tenderloin, mole, nopalitos, jumex, tamarind, onions, shallots, chimichurri, epazote.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Chipotle – Pineapple Black Beans makes your day cheerful.