What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Easy Mixed Legumes — Just Cut and Boil! recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Easy Mixed Legumes — Just Cut and Boil! recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy mixed legumes — just cut and boil! recipe. You can cook easy mixed legumes — just cut and boil! using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Easy Mixed Legumes — Just Cut and Boil!:
- Prepare 150 grams of ● Boiled soy beans.
- Provide 1 of carrot ● Carrot (medium).
- Provide 1/2 of ● Burdock.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of ● Konnyaku.
- Prepare 3 of sheets ● Kombu for dashi stock (dried).
- Take 200 ml of ★ Water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ★ Mirin.
- Take 3 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Easy Mixed Legumes — Just Cut and Boil!:
- Take all the ● ingredients (except for the soy beans) and cut into 2 cm sized pieces. The dried kombu get bigger when you boil them it so it's probably better to cut them into 1 cm pieces..
- Put the ● and ★ ingredients into a pot and boil. Wait a little bit and remove from heat and let cool once you think the flavors have settled in..
- Once cool, place in the refrigerator to chill and it's done!.
- Here's an extra photo!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Easy Mixed Legumes — Just Cut and Boil! turns your day cheerful.