Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Paella, chicken, chorizo & prawns recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Paella, chicken, chorizo & prawns recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paella, chicken, chorizo & prawns recipe. To make paella, chicken, chorizo & prawns you need 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Paella, chicken, chorizo & prawns:
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic diced.
- Use 3 of large chicken breasts chopped into chunks.
- Provide 200 grams of spicy chorizo.
- Use 1 jar of roasted red pepper sliced.
- Provide 2 of large tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 of mug full of frozen peas.
- Prepare 250 grams of raw deveined prawns.
- Use 1200 ml of chicken stock.
- Take 200 ml of white wine.
- Get 1 pinch of saffron.
- Get 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 of red chilli finely diced (optional).
- Provide Handful of parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Paella, chicken, chorizo & prawns:
- Chop the onion and garlic, add olive oil to the frying pan or wok and gently fry them..
- Whilst the onion is softening prepare the chicken and chorizo..
- When the onion has softened add the chorizo stirring well for a few minutes. Then add the spices stir for a minute..
- Then add the chicken making sure it’s coated with the spice mixture..
- Add the white wine and simmer well for a few minutes until almost evaporated. Then add the rice stir for a few minutes ensuring the grains are all coated well. Pour in the stock. On a low heat let it gently simmer, regularly stirring..
- You can add almost all of the stock but keep some back for later on to help prevent it from sticking..
- Whilst simmering chop the tomatoes then add to the pan..
- Chop the peppers..
- Throw in the pan. Add salt and pepper.
- Keep stirring and stirring to prevent it from sticking. Then add the diced chilli (optional).
- Stirring the pan regularly, in between chop the parsley, leave for later. You may need to add more stock, water to the pan, taste the rice. If it has hard grains inside and is nearly dry add more liquid..
- Once the rice is soft all the way through and there is no hard grains inside. Throw in the prawns and peas. Leave for 4 – 5 minutes so they cook through..
- The rice should be slightly sticky but not a runny liquid but now. Add chopped parsley and serve..
Add the chorizo and continue to cook until the oil is a vibrant red color. Remove the chicken and Add the shrimp, lobster, clams, the reserved chicken, and the chorizo. Give the paella a couple of. A little spicy chorizo goes a long way and adds a fabulous flavour to this colourful rice and vegetable dish. Camargue red rice is especially nutritious, with a higher fibre content even than brown rice.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Paella, chicken, chorizo & prawns makes your day joyful.