Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Homemade Granola – vegan recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Homemade Granola – vegan recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade granola – vegan recipe. You can cook homemade granola – vegan using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Homemade Granola – vegan:
- You need 1/2 cup of walnut pieces.
- Provide 1/2 cup of almonds, flaked or whole.
- Take 1/2 cup of almond meal (you can buy this or simply make by putting the almonds in a food processor or blender til they are a fine powder).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Get 1/2 cup of buckwheat flakes.
- Take 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Use 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Use 2 tbsp of shelled hemp seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of cacao nibs.
- Get 1/3 cup of shredded coconut.
- Take 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use of Generous pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Homemade Granola – vegan:
- Preheat oven to 180C..
- Place all the dry ingredients into a large bowl..
- Add the wet ingredients and mix well..
- Spread the mixture onto a lined baking tray so it’s about 1 cm thick. Bake for about 40 minutes until it’s golden. Leave to cool – otherwise it crumbles!.
- Enjoy on its own or with your choice of milk/ yogurt 😋 It stays fresh in an airtight jar for a couple of weeks..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Homemade Granola – vegan turns your day cheerful.