What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Bulgur Wheat with Mint, Feta and Veggie 'Chorizo' Sausages recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Bulgur Wheat with Mint, Feta and Veggie 'Chorizo' Sausages recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bulgur wheat with mint, feta and veggie 'chorizo' sausages recipe. You can cook bulgur wheat with mint, feta and veggie 'chorizo' sausages using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Bulgur Wheat with Mint, Feta and Veggie 'Chorizo' Sausages:
- Prepare of Serves: 1 person.
- You need 80 g of bulgur wheat, pre-cooked according to packet instructions,.
- Get 1 of red chilli cut into thin rings,.
- Take 3 of chorizo and red pepper veg sausages, (I used Linda McCartney),.
- You need 40 g of red onion, sliced,.
- You need 1 clove of garlic sliced thin,.
- Prepare 30 g of small cherry tomatoes, sliced into halves,.
- Get 35 g of rocket leaves,.
- Prepare 60 g of reduced fat feta cheese,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried mint, or a few fresh mint leaves (alternative),.
- Provide of Salt and pepper to season,.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use of Frylight or vegetable/sunflower oil for frying,.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Bulgur Wheat with Mint, Feta and Veggie 'Chorizo' Sausages:
- Take a mixing bowl and add the cooked bulgur wheat. Season with salt and pepper and add the mint and 1/2 tbsp of the olive oil. Stir it through..
- Turn the hob into a medium to high heat. Take a frying pan and spray Frylight to cover base, or alternatively add 1tbsp of vegetable/sunflower oil. Add the sausages and cook for a few minutes, turning when necessary. Add the red onions to the pan alongside the sausages and cook until the onions are slightly charred on the edges. Add a couple more sprays of oil if needed, then add the sliced garlic. Cook for a further minute or two..
- Once the sausages are cooked through remove the frying pan from the heat. Add the cooked garlic and onion to the bulgur wheat mix, then slice up the sausages, gently mix together until everything is evenly combined..
- Add the chopped red chillies, rocket, feta and tomatoes to the mixing bowl with the bulgur wheat in, toss everything together once more..
- Serve up in a shallow bowl, drizzle over the other 1/2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil to finish..
Fluff up the bulgur wheat with a fork and stir in the herbs. Bulgur Salad with Chickpeas, Feta, and Mint. This loaded salad is overflowing with flavor from the feta, mint, perfectly-cooked bulgur, lime juice and roasted chicken. Serve this at your next gathering to guarantee happy guests. For the bulgur with swiss chard, chickpeas and feta.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Bulgur Wheat with Mint, Feta and Veggie 'Chorizo' Sausages makes your day joyful.